In this article we benefits of milk for skinand milk mask We will give the definition.. Milk gives light to the skin and provides care. Let’s come to the benefits of milk for the skin…
The main benefits of milk to the skin are as follows:
- to the skin It gives color and strength. Especially not boiled, raw milk It should be used for the skin. When mixed with lemon juice or rose water and applied to the skin, it makes the skin more vibrant.
- As it nourishes the lower layers of the skin, it allows the skin to be moisturized from the inside. It is very useful for skin dryness, especially in winter. When a skin mask is made by mixing flour with raw milk, the skin regains its moisture stability.
- Raw milk has properties to remove excess oil, sebum, dirt and blackheads in the pores of the skin. When mixed with lemon juice and applied to the skin, clogged pores on the skin are opened.
- As raw milk is sufficient for the burning sensation, it is also good for the traces of burning on the skin to pass.
- Raw milk makes color tone equalization on the skin. By preventing the skin from secreting tyrosine, it prevents the melanin affected by tyrosine from causing the skin to darken.
- your skin moisture balance It also helps the skin to be purified from acne, as it removes excess oil from the skin. It is especially beautiful when mixed with clay and applied in mask form.
- It has properties such as roughening the wrinkles on the skin, correcting the lines formed on the skin, and eliminating the sunspots. When a mask is made with mashed banana, it is more effective against wrinkles.
- It gives a shine to the skin.
- It brightens the skin.
- It has an effect that protects the skin from the sun. Especially when mixed with curd and applied to the face 30 minutes before going out in the sun; It has a sunscreen effect for a period of 4 hours.
Milk Mask That Relieves Pimples by Suna Dumankaya
1 teaspoon milk Mix 1 teaspoon of mineral water and 3 drops of lemon juice. Tiny slices of bread are dipped in this mixture and these bread modules are placed on the skin to be left on the pimples for 25 minutes. Afterwards, the skin is cleaned. It is an application that should be applied for 5 days.
Milk Mask for Skin Cleansing
1 tablespoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 grated medium-length potato and oat flour to the required extent are mixed and applied to the skin. It is left for 25 minutes and then the skin is cleaned.