What are the benefits of carrots for the skin? How to make a moisturizing carrot mask? One of the known benefits of carrots for the skinsome of them are:
- your carrotIt contains vitamin C and antioxidants, your skin makes it shine and look healthier. It has been observed that the skin becomes brighter, especially when grated carrot is mixed with honey and applied to the face.
- Carrot juice It is a tantalizing tool to get rid of skin blemishes and eliminate scars. It can also be applied to the skin by turning it into a paste.
- Collagen is a type of protein that helps the skin maintain its elasticity, and vitamin C ensures the production of this collagen. Therefore, since carrots are rich in vitamin C, they play a valuable role in delaying the aging of the skin. Since it also contains vitamin A, it is effective in reducing and preventing wrinkles on the skin.
- Since it contains beta-carotene, it has a protective effect against the harmful rays of the sun. As it increases the skin’s immunity to the sun, it is also effective in eliminating sunburn. It is very useful, especially in summer.
- Since it contains plenty of potassium, it plays a role in maintaining the moisture stability of the skin of dry skinned people.
- It has a healing effect on acne, acne, rash, dermatitis and all skin problems caused by vitamin A.
- Carrot has a beautifying effect for wounds, cuts and inflamed areas.
Moisturizing Carrot Mask
Grated carrots about 2 teaspoons should be made into a paste. Then, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of milk cream, a few drops of olive oil should be added to the paste-like carrot and mixed. This mixture should be applied to the previously cleaned face. The mixture, which is left on the face for a while in the middle of 10 to 15 minutes, should be washed properly with cold water.
Soothing Carrot Face Spray
It is a soothing spray that should be applied to the skin of individuals who have been particularly exposed to sunlight or affected by dust. First of all, the juice of the fresh carrot should be squeezed. Approximately 2 times the amount of rose water should be added to this water. This mixture should be put in a spray bottle and sprayed on the face at the time of need. It is a spray that can be used by people who are overwhelmed by the heat, who want to reduce the rate of tanning, who want to reduce their sunburns, to soothe their skin.