Taking care of oily skinmust be applied for from curessome of them are:
- Mineral water:in the skin to acne It is good for blackheads and blemishes. skin in one-on-one time oil and provides moisture stability. It also has the effect of destroying dead skins. Mineral water should be used together with the tonic used while cleaning the skin.
- Skin mask: 1 aspirin is crushed and mixed in 1 teaspoon of water. Add 1 teaspoon of dry yeast to this mixture. In addition, 1 teaspoon of oxygenated water is added. This mixture is applied by massaging the skin with fingers. After applying, it is left on the skin for about 15 minutes. It is then washed. It is a mask that can be done once a week and adjusts the oil stability of the skin.
Skin Problems Experienced by Individuals with Oily Skin
oily skinSome of the skin problems experienced by people who have it are:
- Undercover: Due to the excess sebum secretion due to oily skin, the skin pores are more polluted and clogged than other skin types. As these pores become clogged, they begin to produce bacteria and microbes. They still swell. As a result, acne occurs. In order to get rid of acne, the cause of its formation must be eliminated. So the pores must be opened.
- Clogging of pores: People with oily skin have larger pores than other skin types. Therefore, it is easier for the pores to be filled with dirt than for other skin types. In addition to dirt, make-up residues can also clog pores.
What Causes Oily Skin?
The main factors that can affect the lubrication of the skin are as follows:
- Unbalanced and unhealthy diet
- Impact of environmental regulations
- Experiencing hormonal imbalance
- Frequent consumption of spicy and fatty foods
- Improper skin cleansing