Oral care is very valuable for a healthy and pleasant smile. We use it for our gums and dental health as much as our nutrition; Choosing a suitable toothpaste and toothbrush that does not damage the tooth enamel and protects the gums is of great importance at this point. On the other hand, if we do not maintain our oral and dental care routines, no matter how suitable we use a toothpaste and toothbrush, all of this is of no consequence. Therefore, let’s first take a look at the daily care routines for a healthy and correct oral and dental health. Next, let’s review the toothpaste and toothbrush options.
What should you do for a healthy and real dental care?
- Renew your toothbrush regularly. Change your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Spend at least 2 minutes each day, 1 morning and 1 evening, for brushing teeth.
- After brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth with clean water, if possible, gargle with dental care products.
- If your teeth are split in the middle, use an interdental brush regularly between your teeth.
- Avoid hard toothbrushes to avoid damaging your gum health and tooth enamel.
- Learn the truth technique of brushing teeth.
How to brush teeth?
Keeping your upper teeth at a 45 degree angle, it should be in the form of a real soft top down from your gums, and 5 times from bottom to top for your lower teeth, starting from the end of your gums. This method should be applied not only to the front of your teeth, but also to the inner-back parts of your teeth. This method is a gum-protecting tooth brushing technique, especially for those who have gum recession problems. Another valuable issue is the brushing of the language. To prevent bad breath and remove bacteria, you should also brush your tongue during each brushing.
Remember these for oral and dental health:
- Hard toothbrushes don’t clean teeth any better. On the contrary, it causes significant damage to tooth enamel. For this reason, medium or soft bristle toothbrushes should be used.
- Brushing the teeth hard does not clean the teeth more properly. Conversely, brushing causes cavities, damages tooth enamel, exposes the underlying yellow layer, and teeth appear yellower. Routine dental hygiene, which is valuable in oral and dental health, is not to disrupt. For this reason, you should brush your teeth regularly every morning and evening, if possible after meals, sparing at least 2 minutes for each brushing.
- Using too much toothpaste will not scratch the teeth. It is the granules in toothpaste and their size that causes teeth to be scratched and enamel damaged. Large granular toothpastes should not be used for a long time.
- Baking soda and salt whiten teeth. On the contrary, as we have just mentioned, they scratch and erode tooth enamel because they have large granules. Over time, the brightness of the teeth disappears and the teeth tend to become stained and discolored compared to our diet.
- Teeth should be brushed by moistening the paste and brush.
- Regular and truthful brushing prevents the formation of stones in your teeth. For this reason, you should clean the calculus that you cannot clean by brushing under the supervision of a dentist every 6 months. Uncleaned tartar causes valuable problems such as gum recession and tooth loss in the long run.
- If your gums bleed while brushing, you have gingivitis. Therefore, you should consult a dentist as soon as possible. Delayed applications leave you with long and costly dental treatments.
- Bad breath is a sign of a problem in the mouth or digestive system. Bad breath is not a problem for everyone and therefore should be considered.
Now let’s come to our toothpaste and toothbrush offers…
ROCS Gum Balm (Gum Balm)
Developed to protect the gums against redness, bleeding and swelling, ROCS Gum Balm (Gum Balm) Toothpaste protects healthy gums with its antioxidant and poplar tree extract, known for its anti-inflammatory properties. With its sodium bicarbonate content, it helps to reduce gingival swelling in a short time. The xylitol content obtained from birch reduces the formation of plaque and makes the bacterial balance in the mouth normal. Free of fluoride, triclosan and chlorhexidine, ROCS Gum Balm helps remineralize tooth enamel with high levels of calcium and phosphate. ROCS also has the ROCS Black Edition Toothbrush.
Signal Nature Elements series
Signal’s new series, Signal Nature Elements.
Signal Nature Elements Coco WhiteWhile helping to restore the natural whiteness of the teeth with the coconut extract in its content, it gives a fresh breath with its mint flavor.
Signal Nature Elements Clove SensitiveIt helps to provide relief against sensitivity with clove leaf oil and juniper oils.
Signal Nature Elements Charcoal White & DetoxOn the other hand, with the charcoal powder used in its formula, it provides whiter and cleaner teeth and active protection.
Dr. Organic Charcoal Toothpaste
The majority of plants, herbs, minerals, vitamins and aromatic oils obtained from the natural environment are among the general components of Dr Organic works produced in England and Italy, which do not contain paraben, SLS, colorants and preservatives. Dr Organic is not just toothpaste; There are many different types of products for skin, hair, body and oral care. In the Charcoal series, Dr. Organic Toothpaste offers anti-cavity whitening treatment, soothing cleansing and purifying bioactive extracts.
Signal White Now series
Signal White Now Toothpaste, which won the Most Appropriate Oral Care Artifact award at the 5th Watsons Pleasure and Personal Care Awards in 2019, is enriched with active minerals that will strengthen tooth enamel and zinc that will provide the long-term care needed by the gums. The full care formula contains White Now whiteness. Signal, the leader of the instant whiteness category and the inventor of the blue covariant pigments used in the White Now line, applies blue covariate to a white toothpaste formula for the first time. Signal White Now CC helps to remove the discoloration of the teeth from the first brushing, makes the teeth whiter and at the same time protects the tooth enamel. There are many different options in the Signal White Now series.
Bonus: Dr. Organic, Organic Tea Tree Mouthwash
Helping to prevent the formation of bacteria in the mouth with the antiseptic effect of the tea tree, Dr. Organic’s mouthwash does not contain GMO, mineral oil and chemical preservatives. The work, which won hearts as it was not tested on animals, was produced using Ecocert-approved natural ingredients. Another pleasant aspect is that it creates a natural feeling of cleanness in the mouth, thanks to its purifying and cleaning gums. However, it should not be forgotten that this mouthwash should not be swallowed.
Curaprox Oral and Dental Care Products
Swiss origin Curaprox is a famous oral and dental care products brand that offers many different products for different needs, with many different codes. Ultra soft products are gum and enamel friendly. The codes on toothbrushes represent the number of bristles on the brush. For example, while ordinary toothbrushes have an average of 600 bristles, this brand’s 5460 toothbrush means that there are 5460 bristles in a brush.
Another feature of Curaprox, which is recommended by dentists to patients who have problems such as gum recession and undergoing gum treatment, is that it produces special products for patients who receive braces, orthodontic apparatus or dental implant treatment. You can find Curaprox works, which offer simple but colorful designs, in online stores and pharmacies.
Orchid Purple Oral-B GENIUS Electric Toothbrush
Developed with inspiration from dentists, Orchid Purple New Oral-B GENIUS provides superior purity while caring for the gums. Oral-B, the newest creation in the GENIUS range, the Orchid Purple Oral-B GENIUS smart toothbrush improves oral health with every brushing. The new Gum Guard Techlonogy (Gum Guard Technology), Sensitive Mode and Oral-B Sensi UltraThin brush head help you take good care of your gums, overcome problems and prevent unhealthy gums.
Signal Nature Elements Charcoal Toothbrush
Signal Nature Elements Charcoal toothbrush provides 2 times more active purity than ordinary brushes with its bristles enriched with charcoal and silver ions.