One of the things that should be applied to remove wrinkles with herbal methods some of them are:
- Orange juice wrinkles
- Applying a few drops of castor oil to the wrinkles
- Applying the pulp of the avocado to the wrinkled areas
- Cucumber slices especially eye to put on areas with wrinkles, especially around
Methods Proven to Reduce Wrinkles
Methods that have been proven to reduce wrinkles include:
- Ultraviolet rays have a damaging effect on the outer layer of the skin. Due to your skin moisture balance protection as well. Since we get these rays from the sun’s rays; Prolonged exposure to the sun should be avoided.
- The sucking action while smoking causes wrinkles around the mouth. It is also a danger to the cleanliness of the skin. Since it causes the accumulation of toxic substances on the skin; The skin loses its elasticity. Therefore, the skin does not regenerate and this causes aging of the skin. For this to happen, the person does not necessarily have to smoke himself. The same situation occurs when smoking is around.
- In order for the skin to be clean and its pores open, it is necessary to regularly clean the skin from dead skin. This makes the skin look younger.
- Regular and efficient sleep is good for the skin. Since the cortisol hormone, which is activated by irregular sleep, disrupts cell structure and increases stress, it is not good for the skin. Therefore, sleep should be given importance.
- In order to prevent wrinkles around the eyes; If the person has bad eyesight, he should wear prescription glasses, if he cannot open his eyes because he is uncomfortable with the sun, he should wear sunglasses. It is important not to squint and look around in order to keep the eye area wrinkle-free.
What should be done for the skin to be healthy?
Nutrition is an important criterion for a healthy skin. In particular, foods rich in vitamins A, E and C should be consumed. In addition, fluid consumption should be high. You should drink 8 glasses of water a day.