In this article, you milk benefits for skin and milk mask We will give the recipe. Milk gives light to the skin and provides care. Let’s come to the benefits of milk for the skin…
The main benefits of milk for the skin are as follows:
- to skin gives color and power. Especially not boiled, raw milk should be used for skin. When mixed with lemon juice or rose water and applied to the skin, it makes the skin more vibrant.
- As it nourishes the lower layers of the skin, it allows the skin to be moisturized from the inside. It is very useful for skin dryness, especially in winter. When a skin mask is made by mixing flour with raw milk, the skin regains its moisture balance.
- Raw milk has properties such as cleaning excess oil, sebum, dirt and blackheads in the pores of the skin. When mixed with lemon juice and applied to the skin, clogged pores on the skin are opened.
- Raw milk is good for the burning sensation, as well as for passing the traces of burning on the skin.
- Raw milk makes color tone equalization on the skin. By preventing the skin from secreting tyrosine, it prevents the melanin that tyrosine acts on from causing the skin to darken.
- Skin moisture balance and removes excess oil from the skin, it also helps the skin to be purified from acne. It is especially good for the face when mixed with clay and applied as a mask.
- It has features such as preventing wrinkles on the skin, correcting the lines formed on the skin, and eliminating sunspots. When a mask is made with mashed banana, it is more effective against wrinkles.
- Gives a shine to the skin.
- Lightens the skin.
- It has an effect that protects the skin from the sun. Especially when mixed with curd and applied to the face 30 minutes before going out in the sun; It has a sunscreen effect for a period of 4 hours.
Milk Mask Removing Acne by Suna Dumankaya
1 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon of mineral water and 3 drops of lemon juice are mixed. Tiny pieces of bread are dipped in this mixture and these pieces of bread are placed on the skin to be left on the pimples for 25 minutes. Afterwards, the skin is cleaned. It is an application that should be applied for 5 days.
Milk Mask for Skin Cleansing
Mix 1 tablespoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 grated medium potato and the required amount of oat flour and apply to the skin. It is kept for 25 minutes and then the skin is cleaned.