The benefits of garlic are innumerable, it is a source of healing. Swallowing 1 Clove of Garlic Every Day Harmful or Useful? Is garlic swallowed as medicine harmless?
Benefits of Swallowing a Clove of Garlic Before Bed at Night
- It is good for hair loss and revitalizes hair.
- It increases sexual power and heals individuals who have impotence problems.
- It is sufficient for ringworm disease. Therefore, it helps to make the hair stronger and bushy.
- In cases of poisoning, swallowed garlic is beneficial.
- In diseases such as flu and cold, it heals in the healing process.
- Eating garlic systematically every day prevents cancer and provides resistance to the body.
- Garlic lowers high blood sugar and helps treat diabetes.
- Garlic maintains bone health and roughens bone resorption.
- Garlic allows the veins to open naturally and prevents atherosclerosis.
Let’s Get to the Harms of Ingesting Garlic!
- Swallowing excessive garlic causes stomach problems. People with reflux problems should be careful.
- Ingestion of excess garlic can cause stomach irritation and burning. If you have drugs that you use systematically, consult your doctor before swallowing garlic.
- When lactating women consume garlic, it can pass into milk and cause stomachache.
- Consuming too much can cause allergic reactions.
- Garlic can trigger migraines.
How Should Garlic Be Ingested?
1. Way:Swallow 1 clove of garlic as a pill with a glass of water.
2. Way:Mixing raw garlic with honey!
- Finely chop 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Mix it with a spoonful of honey.
Consume this mixture every day; Within a week, you will feel that your strength has increased and your health is progressing in the right direction.
How to Make Garlic Flu Tonic?
- Half of a yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 hot red peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- Apple cider vinegar, organic, unfiltered, raw
- Take a 350-500 ml glass mason jar and fill it with chopped onions.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Add the hot peppers with their seeds.
- Carefully insert the chopped ginger.
- Squeeze the lemon in a different bowl, remove the seeds and pour into the mixture.
- Fill the jar with apple cider vinegar, leaving a one-centimeter gap.
- Close the lid of the jar and put it on your counter or in your pantry.
- Your sore throat, cold and flu tonic is ready to use!