Prof. Dr. In the Karatay diet put forward by Canan Karatay should be consumed at meals as follows:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs to be consumed by boiling or making an omelet with cheese in butter, 8-10 green or black olives, a handful of feta cheese, 4-5 dried apricots, unsweetened herbal tea or fruit tea, A breakfast with a cup of walnuts and water should be made around 8-9 in the morning.
- Lunch: A handful of cold cuts of beef, beans with olive oil, a seasonal salad with grated radish and carrot; It should be consumed between 13:00 and 14:00 with 1 glass of unsalted buttermilk or unsweetened herbal tea.
- Snack: Half a glass of walnuts should be consumed with unsweetened tea or water with fresh lemon around 15:00.
- Dinner: Fish, green onions, rocket, radish, salad should be consumed between 18:00-19:00 in the evening. After this time, nothing should be eaten and walking should be done for about 30-40 minutes.
Prohibited Foods in Karatay Diet
Karatay diet of a person who not consume required nutrients are:
- Bread and cereal products
- White sugar and sugary products
- Sunflower oil
- Artificial sweeteners
- Roasted nuts
- Ready-made fruit yoghurts
- Fizzy drinks
How Much Weight Can I Lose With Karatay Diet?
The Karatay diet takes 5 minutes per person in an average of 2 weeks. weight.