Heavy metals such as iron, copper, magnesium, zinc and lead in tap water interact with free radicals and weaken the skin’s collagen tissue. Clogged pores cause acne and blackheads. Washing our face regularly with mineral water allows us to have a more vibrant and youthful skin and reinforces our skin against wrinkles.
You can have stem cell, moisture vaccine and mesotherapy applications for a fresh skin, in your home. mineral water You can supplement your skin with easy-to-prepare procedures. In this month’s article, I will explain the benefits of mineral water, which is very strong in terms of silicon, which is defined as a pleasant mineral, for the skin and how we can benefit from it.
Silicon is in the 3rd place in the middle of the 25 elements necessary for the development of the body and a healthy skin. Silicon, which supports the effective absorption and digestion of minerals and vitamins by the body, has many benefits on skin health. The skin-friendly mineral, which strengthens the collagen and elastin fibers and provides the elasticity of the tissues, has the effect of tightening the skin and preventing wrinkles. It is possible to achieve a healthy youth with the effects of silicon, which is abundant in mineral water..
In daily skin care, you can both have a fresh and revitalized skin and protect the skin against wrinkles in ways that you can quickly apply with mineral water in your home.
Freeze mineral water in an ice tray and use it every morning.
You can benefit from the benefits of mineral water in daily skin care with easy systems in your home.
- Freeze mineral water in an ice tray and clean your skin with these bars in the morning.You will soon begin to notice the vitality in your skin.
- Individuals with sensitive capillaries should be careful when moving mineral water ice blocks on their faces. Because applying very cold to the face can make the capillaries clear.
- You can use mineral water as a cleanser by applying it to the face area by applying it to cotton.
- The use of mineral water as a spray also creates a refreshing effect on the skin.
Factors to be considered when using mineral water
One of the most valuable points to be considered in the use of mineral water in skin purity. should not use soda instead of mineral water.
Differences between mineral water and soda
rich in minerals Mineral water and mineral-free soda are not the same things. . While carbon dioxide gas is naturally present in the mineral water, it is added to the soda later. For this reason, you should pay attention to this distinction when purchasing, and make sure that the mineral water you buy does not contain nitrite and ammonia.
How can you use mineral water?
- You can add lemon juice to mineral water. But avoid lemon-flavored mineral waters sold in grocery stores.
- Do not use fruit and flavored mineral waters for skin care.
- If there is a lot of burning while cleaning the face with mineral water, it should be applied warm after waiting for a little bit of mineral water and let off the gas.
- It is appropriate to test it on the inside of the wrist before use, as an allergic reaction may develop on sensitive skin, although rarely.
Effects of mineral water on the skin
- By meeting the water and mineral needs of the skin, it helps the skin to gain a tense, smooth and lively appearance.
- It creates a relaxing effect by purifying the body and skin from toxins.
- Thanks to the silicon in it, it strengthens the skin and tightens the pores.
- In addition to its oil-burning effect, it purifies the skin from impurities with its cleansing effect.
- It helps to remove mimic lines caused by laughing on the edges of the face.
Finally, I would like to point out that the application and results of the processes I mentioned in this article may vary depending on the anatomy, physiognomy and life quality of each person. Before the application mentioned, I recommend that you consult a doctor who is an expert on the subject.
Kiss. Dr. Evrim Uçkunkaya
Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialist