Newborn skin care for babies Care should be taken while doing this and skin care should be done with completely natural products. The skin of a newborn baby is very sensitive. You can quickly turn red, peel, and be allergic. Newborn babies have a very thin wax-like layer. This layer will gradually peel off as you bathe the baby. Leave it to time, do not try to peel off the thin layer on the baby suddenly .
How to Take Skin Care for Newborn Babies?
Things to consider when taking care of baby’s skinand valuable points on how to do it are given below;
- Babies’ bodies are in knots. Therefore, dirt accumulates in the middle of these nodes and does not come out. Take care to clean the middle of these knuckles in a systematic way.
- In infants, the host has skin deposits known as cradle caps. Do not remove them, wait for them to fall in time.
- If your baby’s skin is very dry, you can moisturize with moisturizers after each bath.
- If your baby has a rash on his knuckles or groin, it could be fungus. Definitely consult a dermatologist.
- Make sure your baby gets plenty of vitamin D from the sun for skin health. Vitamin D is very beneficial for the skin.
What to Apply to Newborn Baby’s Face?
What should be applied to the face of the newborn baby? there is nothing. If your baby’s face is always dry, you can moisturize it with natural moisturizers. It’s not wrong to wear something extra. If you have a skin disease, rash, etc. on your face. If available, you should consult a dermatologist.
How to Care for Nails in Babies?
You should do nail care regularly, which is one of the valuable care routines for your baby. Otherwise, your baby’s nail will grow too long, he may hurt himself with his nail and he may get sick thanks to the dirt accumulated in the middle of this growing nail. Valuable information about baby’s nail carestated below;
- Use baby nail clippers to trim your baby’s nail.
- Be very careful when cutting your nail. You can scrape the skin off your finger. To avoid doing this, hold the baby’s finger very carefully.
- Baby’s toenails grow longer than fingernails, and toenails are softer than fingernails. It will be enough to cut the toenails 1-2 times a month.
How Should Baby’s Clothes Be Washed?
Your baby’s skin may be allergic to the detergent you use while washing your baby’s clothes. For this, wash your baby’s clothes with a different detergent and wash the baby’s clothes differently from other clothes.
Other Bets on Babysitting;