Make up setting spray It is an application that can be done with natural techniques in the house and eliminates the uneasiness due to make-up that deteriorates the length of the day. For millions of women who want to use their own natural formulas by fixing make-up with the chemical ingredients of cosmetic brands, fixing sprays without any side effects can be made with a few easily available materials.
- You want your make-up to stay on your skin for the length of the day,
- If you want to reduce the effects of make-up applications that you think are exaggerated
makeup fixer how to make face sprayYou can begin to acquire the materials needed to implement the definitions.
Making Glycerin Spray to Keep Makeup Fixed
naturally make-up stay By using this spray for your skin, you can open your pores and get rid of your acne at the same time. For spray production;
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin,
- Half a glass of rose water
You can make your spray ready by mixing it in an empty bottle. It is recommended that you use your ready-made spray by spraying it from a distance of 30 to 50 cm from your face.
Making Glycerin-Free Makeup Fixer at Home
We have two natural definitions for ladies who want to make a make-up fixer spray without using glycerine to be purchased from the pharmacy. At-home make-up fixer without glycerinWith these two recipes, you can nourish your skin and eliminate the effects of aging at the same time.
- Prepared by mixing 2 cups of hot distilled water and 1 cup of Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera make-up fixerIn the spray definition, you can use the mixture after waiting until it cools down.
- For the make-up fixing spray made with green tea, which is nourishing and protecting the skin against the effects of aging, you can simply make your spray at home using vitamin E oil and green tea naturally. You can prepare the spray simply by mixing 1 cup of organic green tea, which you will brew for about 20 minutes, and 5 drops of vitamin E oil.
How to Bring Different Functions to Homemade Makeup Fixing Sprays?
The small touches you will make on these definitions, which are prepared with medicinal plants whose benefits are known to the skin, will help you to get the maximum effect from the spray by serving your skin with different benefits, as well as keeping your make-up stable.
- Adding 2 drops of argan oil into the sprays to make your skin look alive all day long,
- Adding two drops of lavender oil to make your spray smell nice
It will increase the cost of your recipes.