Our skin becomes more sensitive during the winter months and has difficulty in fighting the negative effects of cold weather. Wind and air pollution cause moisture loss in the skin as they prevent the skin from getting enough moisture. However, it is very easy to do what we need to do to preserve the moisture of the skin in cold winter days. Here are ways to prevent skin dryness in cold weather!
Particularly in the winter months, the skin structure, which is getting weaker and weaker, becomes even more dry as a result of the slowing of the blood circulation, becomes tense and begins to crack over time. The skin, which has become more pale and tired, needs heavy care. For this reason, it is necessary to give extra value to skin care in the autumn and winter months and to pay more attention to the care rules. Here are the easy-to-apply skin care rules in cold weather, which we have explained in elements for you…
Things to consider in skin care in cold weather
- Do not bathe too often and with hot water.
- Use cream products with skin softening effect in the shower and bath.
- In winter, protect yourself from the sun and use moisturizers with sunscreen (spf).
- To prevent the effects of aging and to protect from eczema, moisten the hands 5-6 times a day with lubricating products.
- Do not leave your hands wet after washing. Definitely prevent them from coming into contact with the cold in a wet state.
- Do not forget to use lip care products such as vaseline to prevent lip drying and cracking.
- For lots of water.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables to moisturize the skin.
- Consume raw walnuts, hazelnuts, dried apricots and carrots to provide the skin with extra hydration through nutrition.
- Opt for cotton clothes instead of synthetics.
- In order to prevent direct contact of synthetic and woolen clothes with your skin, definitely wear a cotton product inside.
- Find the real moisturizer for your skin. This will also prevent bruises under the eyes, bagging and dulling of the skin.
- If you want to get rid of dead skin with deep peeling, have these medical treatments done in the winter period. Important note: After chemical peeling processes, definitely protect your face from very cold and wind.
Powder.com product recommendation for skin care in winter: ZEITGARD Racine series
LR Health & Beauty has released a series that aims to provide all the care it needs by protecting your skin during the winter months. Prepared for every skin type ZEITGARD Racine series It nourishes the skin with its rich minerals. The care series, which slows down the aging period with its care complex containing coenzyme Q10 and algae, offers a comprehensive care thanks to its products consisting of day, night and eye cream. ZEITGARD Racine, which activates the skin by supporting all the power stability in the cells, supports the regeneration process of the cells during the night.
LR ZEITGARD Racine Q10 Set 132.90 TL (Day Cream + Night Cream + Eye Cream) | If you want to buy the set differently: LR ZEITGARD Racine Q10 Day Cream49.90 TL | LR ZEITGARD Racine Q10 Night Cream57.90 TL | LR ZEITGARD Racine Q10 Eye Cream40.90 TL
For those who want an anti-wrinkle and refreshing effect: ZEITGARD Powerlift
ZEITGARD Powerlift; It consists of reductine, hyaluronic acid, algae extract and 7 kinds of herbal mixtures. The anti-aging product removes the tired appearance of the skin and gives vitality to the skin. ZEITGARD Powerlift, which helps the skin to establish a barrier against external factors after systematic use, can be used whenever needed, day or night.
LR ZEITGARD Powerlift 30 ml 82.90 TL