What is Vitamin D? What are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency? What are the causes of vitamin D2 and D3 deficiency? Vitamin D deficiency what to eat What is the normal rate of vitamin D? Everything about Vitamin D is with you in our article…
What is Vitamin D?
What is vitamin D? Calciferol is the medical name. Vitamin D is a vitamin that dissolves in the fat stored in the liver and adipose tissues. Vitamin D is of 2 types; Vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 (devit3).
What are the Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency?
Known symptoms of vitamin D deficiency include:
- Such as weakness in the muscles, feeling of pain in the muscles and cognitive insufficiency. symptoms has.
- In case of deficiency of vitamin D, there is a problem in the functioning of the muscle fibers, especially in the hips and thighs. pain in the pelvis may occur.
- In the deficiency of vitamin D, especially in people with asthma asthma attack can be passed.
- Abnormal sweating may occur, especially in the forehead area. This is more common in newborn babies.
- In vitamin D deficiency depression there is a risk. Women are twice as likely to be depressed with vitamin D deficiency than men.
- Since vitamin D ensures the secretion of hormones that are important for fertility, its deficiency can also negatively affect fertility.
- Deficiency may cause chronic headache.
- It can cause skin diseases such as vitiligo and psoriasis.
- It can cause hair loss.
- It causes the person to experience a feeling of fatigue.
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause high blood pressure.
What should people with vitamin D deficiency eat?
Vitamin D deficiency The foods that those who have it should especially consume are:
Vitamin D deficiency what to eat?
- Egg yolk
Who Is Vitamin D Supplements Recommended For?
People for whom vitamin D supplements are recommended include:
- Children under 2 years old
- Children with dark hair and over 2 years old
- Children who do not spend much time outside
- Children who do not consume fish
- Pregnant women who do not eat foods containing vitamin D
Vitamin D is drunk hungry or full?
If you want to know how to drink vitamin D ampoule, of course, you should first ask your doctor. Oily capsules are usually drunk on an empty stomach. If it is herbal, it is better to use it in snacks without vitamin D. We recommend that you take water-soluble vitamins in between meals. Your doctor can give you better information and be sure to read your prescription. We wish you healthy days 🙂
Vitamin D Excess And Its Damages Side Effects
Vitamin D supplements should be under the supervision of a doctor. Otherwise, vitamin D excess damages when used in excess or overdose;
- kidney stone
- Heart Attack
- Liver Impairment
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Rhythm Disorder
- Loss of Appetite
- Calcification in Lungs
What should be the rate of vitamin D in the body?
Vitamin D ratio should be between 20-50 ng/ml (50-125 nmol/l). Among these rates, your vitamin D values are sufficient. If your vitamin D level is below 12 ng/ml (30 nmol/l), you have vitamin D deficiency. High vitamin D values are above 50 ng/ml (125 nmol/l).
What to eat for vitamin D?
Salmon,shrimp,eggs,fish oil,tuna,mushrooms,cow’s milk,soy milk,orange juice
What are the Symptoms of Vitamin D3 Deficiency? What to Eat?
Vitamin D3 (devit 3) deficiency is actually a vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is related to tooth development, bone growth, protection of bone health in general and protection of muscle values. It causes osteoporosis, rickets and bone pain in people with vitamin D3 deficiency. Another symptom of vitamin D3 deficiency is depression. For the treatment of vitamin D3, Devit 3 drops is generally recommended.
What’s in vitamin D3?
What foods and foods contain vitamin D3? Here are the foods with vitamin D3;
- Fish (Mackerel,Salmon)
- Dairy Products
- Fish oil
- Chicken Liver
- Fruit Juice (Orange Juice)
Benefits of Vitamin D
- Strengthens and protects muscles
- Strengthens and protects bones
- Prevents diabetes
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protects against heart diseases
Does Vitamin D Deficiency Make Weight Loss Difficult?
Vitamin D deficiency affects weight loss and rapid weight loss. If you are on a regular diet but say you cannot lose weight, the reason may be vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency is more common in women than men. Vitamin D, which affects energy consumption, increases lubrication. Vitamin D is important for muscles. You need to have your vitamin D values checked to prevent getting fat. People who cannot lose weight should have their vitamin D values measured.
I Can’t Lose Weight Reason: Not Getting Enough Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency can be seen in many people, and this vitamin deficiency negatively affects weight and metabolic processes.
The sun is one of the best sources of vitamin D.
If you are someone who spends most of your time indoors, we recommend that you go to the doctor and take a vitamin D supplement.