Reasons for enlarging the vagina at the beginning of giving birth or frequent sexual intercourse comes. Vaginal enlargement can also be caused by a congenital problem. The ligaments, muscles, pelvic organs and tissues in and around the vagina move harmoniously within a complex support structure.
What is Vagina Enlargement?
Various parts of this support system in the vagina cause enlargement in cases of weakening or breakage, called vaginal prolabes. Vaginal enlargement in general;
- Small intestine
- It is a disease that causes sagging of the vagina structures and causes their normal positions to slide down.
Vaginal enlargement also affects bodily functions such as urination, apart from the sagging and structural disorder it causes physically. Vagina enlargement treatment can be performed as plastic surgery with laser therapy or pessary methods. In addition, kegel exercises can be applied to narrow the vagina.
What are the Causes of Vagina Enlargement?
in public loosening in the vagina
There are some factors that cause vaginal enlargement, also known as . Reasons for vaginal enlargement can be listed as follows;
- Birth: Vaginal enlargement after delivery is one of the most common conditions. The ligaments in the vagina can be damaged during birth, especially during the birth of large babies. Therefore, vaginal enlargement may occur.
- Hysterectomy: The uterus is the most important part of the support structure in the upper part of the vagina. Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus, and since there is no uterus, the upper part of the vagina can fall into the vaginal opening as the vagina. This can cause vaginal enlargement.
- Menopause: Support structures begin to lose strength as estrogen levels drop after menopause. For this reason, menopause can cause vaginal enlargement.
- Vaginal enlargement other causes: Other risk factors that may cause vaginal enlargement can be listed as follows;
- Obesity and obesity
- Aging progression
- Dysfunction of tissues and nerves
- Previous pelvic surgery
- Abnormalities in the connective tissue