The reasons for using Devit 3 drops, the benefits and harms is a topic that is heavily researched for those who take vitamin supplements in this direction. Devit 3 drops are used by both infants, children and adults, and are also prescribed by some veterinarians for the treatment of animals suffering from joint and bone disorders.
What is Devit 3 Drops?
Devit 3 drops contains cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) as an active ingredient and is sold in 20 ml glass bottles and cardboard boxes. What is Devit 3 drops and what is it used for? for the question;
- Vitamin D deficiency or deficiency
- As a supportive treatment for osteoporosis
- In the treatment of rickets, a bone disease caused by vitamin D deficiency
- In the treatment of bone disease due to mineral deficiency in the bones within the framework of malabsorption in the digestive tract, which occurs as a result of vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency.
- In cases where there is a risk of fracture as a result of bone loss
- It is possible to give answers that it is used in the treatment of diseases related to tumor formation in the hormone glands, which are effective in the regulation of calcium metabolism in the body.
Adult use of Devit 3 drops It can be used in two doses of ½ ml in intervals of 3-4 weeks. The exact duration of treatment and the required dose are determined by the physician after the evaluation of the patient.
Use of Devit 3 Drops in Children and Babies
Devit 3 drops in infants and children can also be used in the treatment of child rickets, especially vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency, just like adults. Devit 3 drops, which are used in infants and children in 1 ml at intervals of 3-4 weeks, can play an important role in eliminating the related problems. The exact duration of treatment and the required dose are determined by the physician after the evaluation of the patient.