Treatment of belly drop can be done in many different ways, the most common reason being heavy lifting. Belly drop may occur due to reasons such as sudden movements, lifting too much, being exposed to the wind too much. Belly drop is the formation of weak areas in the abdominal membrane as a result of increased intra-abdominal pressure for various reasons.
Belly drop can occur during pregnancy as well as in overweight people. Other causes of belly drop can be listed as follows;
- Belly drop may occur during sexual intercourse.
- In times of tension and anger, the belly may fall due to excessive contraction of the body.
- Belly drop may occur in sudden bending.
- Belly drop can be experienced in sudden waist rotations.
- Belly drop may occur in cases of lost and falling to the ground.
What are the Symptoms of Belly Drop, How to Tell?
You may observe some symptoms when you encounter the tummy tuck. Symptoms of belly drop can be listed as follows;
- Pain felt in and around the belly button
- Feeling of heaviness around the belly and belly button
- Weakness, exhaustion and feeling tired
- Swelling and gas compression in the abdomen
- high fever
- Post-meal nausea, heartburn or bloating
- Headache or excessive sweating after meals
- Abdominal pain
How is the Treatment of Belly Drops Made?
Treatment of belly drop
There are many methods that can be applied in . Applying muscle relaxants and applying heat will be beneficial for belly falling. Cupping, which is a traditional method, is also used in the treatment of navel drop. If you are experiencing the symptoms of belly drop, it is definitely useful to consult a doctor. The things that should not be done after a navel drop are as follows;
- Applying hot compress
- Putting foods such as dough, eggs, butter or henna on the belly
- Application of methods such as cupping