Windfall treatment, first of all, it is necessary to go to the internal medicine doctor. The most important cause of wind ingress is exposure of muscles and joints to cold. Pain that occurs as a result of wind penetration, also known as knuckle pain;
- Arm, back and shoulder area,
- It causes severe pain in the feet, neck and chest area.
Symptoms of wind in the chest It can be in the form of severe pain, internal chills and tremors. The chest area should be kept warm in order to relieve the pain of wind penetration, which causes the feeling of needle sticking to the chest. Pain in the chest area should not be underestimated. Before evaluating the continuous chest pains as wind, it should not be neglected and a doctor should be checked.
The most important causes of wind in the feet are inactivity and weakening of the muscles. In addition, psychological factors and colds can cause this problem.
Recommended Herbal Remedies Against Winding
Herbal solution to wind
The natural plants necessary for and showing its positive effect are as follows;
- Karabash herb should be added to 1 glass of water and boiled for 10 minutes and consumed 4 times a day.
- Cumin should be added to 1 glass of water and boiled for 10 minutes and consumed 3 times a day.
- It is necessary to wrap the flax seed by applying it to the aching area.
- Celandine is boiled by adding a pinch to 1 glass of water and it is recommended to be consumed before meals.
- Horseradish should be sliced and wrapped with a towel on the winding area. It will be possible to see the benefit by waiting for 20 minutes.
Causes of Wind in the Rib
Wind in the rib is usually among the health problems that people face during the winter months. People who leave the left window of their vehicle open experience pain in their left ribs, causing the muscles to be damaged by the cold. One of the causes of winds entering the ribs is excessive exercise done irregularly. As a result of the fact that the ribs, which are one of the most sensitive areas, are affected by even very minor events, it is inevitable to experience pain.