In the herbal treatment of athlete’s foot, some of the ways that can be easily applied at home are:
- Apple Vinegar: It is effective in reducing the pain caused by athlete’s foot. At the same time foot fungus 2 times a day to pass; It is necessary to wait for 10-15 minutes in a bowl containing 2 glasses of hot water and half a cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Baking Powder: It has antiseptic properties. secondary fungus infections from occurring. Baking soda should be mixed with water until it reaches a paste-like consistency. This mixture should be applied to the area where the fungus is located and left to wait. It can be applied 2 times a day.
- Coconut Oil: Due to its antifungal feature, it has the ability to eliminate the fungus on the feet in a very short time. Coconut oil can be applied to the affected area by massaging for 20 minutes. It is a method that can be applied 3-4 times a day.
- Garlic: Mix 2 cloves of crushed garlic with 2-3 drops of olive oil. It is applied to the affected area and left for 20-30 minutes. It is a method that can be applied 1-2 times a day.
What to Do to Prevent Foot Fungus?
Things that can be done to prevent athlete’s foot include:
- The feet should be washed regularly every day.
- Socks should be changed regularly every day.
- Wet floors should not be stepped on with bare feet in common areas.
- Shoes that tighten the foot should not be worn for a long time.
- Personal items such as slippers should not be used in common.
Is Foot Fungus Contagious?
athlete’s foot is contagious. Therefore, in order not to get this infection from anyone; Personal belongings should not be shared, especially in places where common areas are shared.