Herbal solutions for ear pain before applying it is necessary to know the cause of ear pain. Ear pain can be caused by very serious health problems in some cases. Therefore What is good for ear pain herbal solutions, it is necessary to consult a doctor to find out the cause of the problem and to resort to herbal methods in non-serious cases. Coconut oil is one of the most effective remedies for earache. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties. In this way, it has the feature of relieving swelling and pain in the ears.
Herbal Remedies for Earache
Coconut for ear pain application, it is enough to drip a few drops of coconut oil into your aching ear. You have to cover your ears with cotton and open and close your chin. You can remove the cotton after 10 minutes. You can do the operation twice. Except this:
- Lavender oil is among the most effective relaxing methods. You can drip 2-3 drops of lavender oil into your aching ear. Then you can plug it with cotton and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Olive oil is also among the effective earache treatments. You can drip 2-3 drops of olive oil, which is the most preferred method among herbal solutions, in a slightly warm way.
- Apple cider vinegar is also good for earache as one of the one-to-one solutions against infections. You can put a few drops of diamond cider vinegar in your ear every 12 hours.
Ever Ear Pain With Ginger
Using ginger for ear pain is also an effective method. Ginger is an especially antibacterial food. Therefore, it is effective for earaches. Its preparation is:
- Mix one teaspoon of crushed ginger root with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then rest these two items for 10 minutes.
- Then drip 2 drops into your ear with a dripper.
- You can apply this mixture to your aching ear twice a day.
If you don’t have ginger at home, you can get the same effect by crushing five cloves of garlic and mixing it with olive oil. You can drip this mixed cure into your ear as a few drops. You need to strain the garlic pulp with the help of cheesecloth and drip olive oil into your ear.