We searched for those who say there is a herbal treatment for astigmatism. Some of the herbal treatment methods used in astigmatism are as follows:
- Syphilis: It is a herb used to relieve itching in the eyes of a person with blurred vision as a result of rubbing their eyes.
- Gingko Biloba: It is a plant that functions between the brain and spinal cord. It plays an important role in reducing the risks of glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Fennel: Seeds astigmatism treatment is used for. It is beneficial for watery and inflamed eyes.
- Saffron: Especially in older people vision disorders is a plant used for the treatment.
- Blueberry: It has an effect that facilitates blood circulation in the capillaries of the eyes.
- Green Tea: It helps to reduce puffiness around the eyes and to pass the circles around the eyes.
- Grape Seed: It is very beneficial for the eye.
What are the Symptoms of Astigmatism?
Some of the symptoms of astigmatism are:
- Severe headaches are often experienced.
- When it gets dark, a blurring of vision occurs.
- In the eyes a feeling of discomfort begins to occur.
- Remote texts or shapes cannot be selected.
Is it a must to have astigmatism treatment?
Astigmatism treatment is not mandatory unless the degree is low and does not cause discomfort to the person, but when the opposite occurs, the treatment process should be started.