Herbal treatment of asthma herbal teas that should be consumed regularly every day are as follows:
- Sage Tea: Sage tea is brewed and consumed on a full stomach.
- Mint Tea: It is brewed with dry or fresh mint.
- Lemon and Honey: It is mixed and consumed.
- Thyme and Chamomile: It is mixed and brewed as tea.
- Nettle tea: It is brewed in boiling water for 5 minutes and consumed on a full stomach.
What Plants Are Good For Asthma?
In the treatment of asthma natural solution
Some of the plants that can be used as are:
- Pine nut
- Nigella sativa
- Celery leaves
What are the Causes of Asthma?
Asthma can occur for two reasons. One of them is environmental factors, the other is are hereditary factors. If the person has asthma in their family, especially if their parents have asthma; an increased risk of developing asthma. causing asthma from environmental factors some of them are:
- Person who is allergic to flower dust and cat hair, living in their environment
- Being constantly in an environment with high humidity
- Chalk powder
- Dirty air