Treating high creatinine
For , the underlying causes of the height must first be found. As a result of tests performed by doctors, it is a sign that people with high keratin values have problems in their kidneys. Normal value of creatinine in adults compared to infants and individuals with one kidney;
- 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl in men
- It should be 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl in women.
- In babies, the normal keratin value should be 0.2 mg/dl.
- Keratin values of people with one kidney should be between 1.8 and 1.9 mg/dl.
In order to decrease keratin values, the underlying causes should be investigated and All questions about high creatinine and while investigating the causes, help from specialist doctors should be sought. In addition, lifestyle changes and appropriate diet program applications should be made to help reduce keratin levels by making supportive practices.
Foods That Can Raise Keratin Levels
Excessive consumption of proteins causes increases in keratin levels. Especially when the keratin level is high, the consumption of cooked meat is among the foods that are problematic. People who reduce their consumption of red meat and milk and get their protein from vegetables such as beans may have a decrease in keratin levels, which are high.
It is known that fibrous food consumption has a reducing effect on keratin levels and dietary fibers reduce keratin levels in chronic kidney patients. Creatinin-lowering fruits, vegetables and whole grain products are fiber-containing foods and the consumption of these foods helps to reduce the level of keratin.
Rosemary Cure for the Height of Keratin
Creatinine lowering plants İbrahim Saraçoğlu, it is effective in the treatment of kidney failure with rosemary cure. Requirements to prepare rosemary cure and how to use it;
- 1 glass of non-chlorinated boiled water,
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary should be added.
- Cover the mouth and boil over low heat for 9 minutes.
- It should be drained while it is hot.
- Rosemary water to be consumed as warm is consumed 1 hour before meals every morning and evening.
- Do not add any sweeteners etc. during consumption. should not be added.
- The rosemary cure should be continued uninterruptedly for 21 days.
- After 21 days, the application should be continued for 21 days, with a 3-day break.
- Rosemary cure application will be completed after 42 days of cure.