Causes of bad breath in children depending on the underlying cause. Malignant halitosis, which is mentioned in the form of halitosis, can often be seen in children. Halitosis can be seen physiologically or pathologically. Bad breath and fever in babies is a sign of an infectious health problem. It may be a sign of inflammation, especially in the upper and lower respiratory tract. In such cases, it is valuable to consult a specialist without wasting time. Except this:
- Due to respiratory problems,
- Due to stomach and intestinal problems,
- Bad breath may occur due to problems in blood gas.
Causes of Breath Smell in Children
There are many elements that cause bad breath in children. Why does the child’s breath smell:
- Physiological halitosis is the smell that occurs when you wake up in the morning. It can occur due to reasons such as drinking less water, vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Bad breath, which occurs due to intraoral reasons, arises due to gingival inflammation or intraoral infections.
- Bad breath, which occurs due to respiratory tract causes, especially occurs due to throat infections and tonsillitis. Problems such as sinusitis and rhinitis cause bad breath.
- Problems due to systemic diseases Bad breath in 2 year old babiesare in the midst of valuable reasons for
- Unstable and wrong consumption of food and drink can also cause bad breath.
What Causes Bad Breath in Babies?
Bad breath in teething babies is considered normal. If bad breath is very disturbing in this process of babies, infection may be the subject of the word. Bad breaths that last longer than 2 months are called chronic. In order to prevent bad breath, children who are weaned from breast milk should drink plenty of water. Apart from this, if he is over 3 years old, it is absolutely necessary to brush his teeth regularly. Bad breath, especially seen in children who are breast-fed, may also occur due to the drugs used by the mother. The drugs used by the mother can pass to the baby through breast milk, and in this case, bad breath may occur. In order to prevent such situations, the mother should consult a doctor for drug use.