What are the benefits of tomato for the skin? Famous beauty experts tomato mask we will give the recipes. From Suna Dumankaya face whitening mask Tomato mask for skin blemishes from Pervin Bulgak in our article…
The most basic benefits of tomatoes for the skin are as follows:
- Skin has the vitamins and minerals it needs. food, it helps the skin to look healthier and brighter.
- It is a food that balances the oil rate of the skin. People with dry skin humidification provides. It gives a smooth appearance to the skin.
- Protects the skin against ultraviolet rays. At the same time, it helps to pass the skin spots caused by the sun’s rays on the skin.
- It is a food containing antioxidants. It provides regeneration as well as revitalization of the skin.
- It is a food containing salicylic acid, which provides drying of acne.
- Since it has the feature of shrinking the pores on the skin, it also tightens the skin.
- It is a food that lightens the skin and whitens the skin.
- It is a food that cleans dead cells. Since it contains vitamins A, C and K, it helps the skin to get rid of its dull and pale air.
- It is a nutrient that makes the skin look young and beautiful.
Face Whitening Mask with Beautician Suna Dumankaya
washed tomatoes is whipped with a mixer. The tomato pulp obtained as a result of this process is mixed with flour to obtain a dough consistency. Afterwards, this mixture is applied to the face and left on the face for 5 minutes. It is a mask that can be done 7 days a week. It is a natural mask that helps to get rid of freckles and scars, as well as whitening the skin and can be applied at home.
Beauty Expert Pervin Bulgak’s Mask Recipe That Eliminates Skin Stains
A quarter of a tomato is grated and 2 teaspoons of rice flour is added into it. This mixture is mixed until a solid consistency is obtained. Afterwards, it is applied to all parts of the face except the stained areas and around the eyes and left for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the skin is cleaned. It is a mask that should be done in the evening. It can be applied once a week.
Dr. Tomato Mask Recipe from Şerafettin Saraçoğlu that Relieves Under-Eye Bruises and Swelling
1 medium size tomato is crushed and passed through a blender. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder into it. In addition, 1-2 teaspoons of whole wheat flour is added and this mixture is applied around the eyes. It is kept for 15-20 minutes. Then the face is cleaned. It is a mask that can be done 3-4 times a week.