What are the benefits of rice water for hair? Rice water how to apply to hair? Rice water how-to recipe is with you…
The benefits of rice water for hair are
- Hair loss.
- Because it contains B, C and E vitamins for hair growth helps.
- It increases the volume of the hair because it contains amino acids that make the hair look more parked.
- It has a feature that provides care for the hair due to the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it contains.
- According to the information obtained by the experts as a result of their research; Since it contains a carbohydrate called inositol, it provides repair of damaged hair.
- It is a natural method with no side effects.
- It has the protein needed by the broken ends of the hair.
- It increases the flexibility of the hair.
- It makes the hair more silky.
How to Use Rice Water for Hair?
Rice juice The steps that people should apply while using the hair are as follows:
- First of all, the person should clean his hair by washing it with a shampoo.
- Rice water should be poured into the hair that has been rinsed thoroughly with water.
- Rice water poured on hair; should be thoroughly processed by massaging the scalp and hair.
- After this process is completed, rice water should be left on the hair for a period of 20 minutes.
- After the waiting period is over, the person should rinse their hair with lukewarm water.
How to Make Rice Juice?
The methods of making rice water are as follows:
- First of all, half a glass of uncooked rice should be washed. This rice should be mixed into 2-3 glasses of water. It should be waited for a period of 30 minutes; let the rice absorb the water. After the waiting period expires, rice water and rice should be separated.
- 1 glass of rice should be washed and after washing it should be mixed with 3 glasses of water and left to boil. After it is cooked well, the water of the rice should be drained. After the water cools down, it should be kept in the refrigerator for 7 days in an airtight container.