What are the benefits of carrots for the skin? How to make a moisturizing carrot mask? One of the known benefits of carrot to the skin some of them are:
- Carrot contains vitamin C and antioxidants, your skin makes it shine and look healthier. It has been observed that the skin becomes brighter, especially when grated carrot is mixed with honey and applied to the face.
- Carrot juice is perfect for getting rid of skin blemishes and eliminating scars. It can also be applied to the skin by turning it into a paste.
- Collagen is a type of protein that helps the skin maintain its elasticity, and vitamin C ensures the production of this collagen. Therefore, since carrot is a food rich in vitamin C, it plays an important role in delaying the aging of the skin. At the same time, because it contains vitamin A, it is effective in reducing and preventing wrinkles on the skin.
- Since it contains beta-carotene, it has a protective effect against the harmful rays of the sun. It is effective in eliminating sunburn as well as increasing the skin’s immunity to the sun. It is very beneficial to be consumed especially in the summer months.
- Since it contains plenty of potassium, it plays a role in maintaining the moisture balance of the skin of dry skinned people.
- It has a healing effect on acne, acne, rash, dermatitis and all skin problems caused by vitamin A.
- For wounds, cuts and inflamed areas, carrot has a healing effect.
Hydrating Carrot Mask
2 teaspoons of grated carrots should be made into a paste. Then, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of milk cream, a few drops of olive oil should be added to the paste-like carrot and mixed. This mixture should be applied to the previously cleaned face. The mixture, which is left on the face for a period of 10 to 15 minutes, should be thoroughly washed with cold water.
Soothing Carrot Face Spray
It is a soothing spray that should be applied to the skin of people who have been particularly exposed to sunlight or affected by dust. First of all, the juice of the fresh carrot should be squeezed. Approximately 2 times the amount of rose water should be added to this water. This mixture should be put in a spray bottle and sprayed on the face when needed. It is a spray that can be used by people who are overwhelmed by heat, who want to reduce the rate of tanning, who want to reduce sunburns, to soothe their skin.