The American-made teen drama series Euphoria, which focuses on the youth of the Z generation, impressed the audience with its strong script, while at the same time it attracted heavy attention with the make-up of the female characters.
New trend Euphoria makeup
In the series, the emotional state of the female characters is reflected in the make-up of the characters by the make-up artist Doniella Davy. In particular, the glitter and small stones around the eyes of the characters attracted great attention from the audience.
Euphoria make-up is on the agenda on social media
Maddy, the most interesting iconic character of the series, attracts attention with her feminine make-up. Maddy’s dark eyeliner, blue eyeshadow and glitters that she added to her eyelids began to appear in the content of Instagram users. Maddy makeup has become a trend, especially in reels images. In addition, Youtube content producers also asked “How to make Maddy makeup?” They started creating content with the title.
How to do the famous Maddy makeup?
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying make-up.
- Choose a foundation that suits your skin tone and apply it to your skin. Use a sponge while spreading the foundation on your skin. Using a sponge will both make your work easier and give you a more natural look.
- Contour your cheekbones. This will highlight your cheekbones. After this application, apply bronzer to your cheek and nose area. In this way, you will add depth to your cheek area.
- Let’s come to the most precious and remarkable part: Eye makeup. Scatter the blue and shimmery eyeshadow beautifully and pull off that iconic super eyeliner with a long tail. Also, if you have sparse eyelashes, you can add depth to your eyes by wearing false eyelashes.
- In the last step, frame your lips with a brown lip liner and apply lip gloss to keep them shiny.