If you want heatless hair straightening natural hair straightening methods you are in the right place. Hair straightening at home methods, you can straighten your hair in a practical and easy way with natural hair straightening.
Hair Straightening Methods at Home
If you want your hair to improve, try the natural cures prepared by İbrahim Saracoğlu. Hair straightening method with straightener
Although is the most applied and most practical method in this regard, it is not a healthy option for your hair. Electric heaters can dry the ends of the hair and break it. They can also weaken the hair follicles.
Natural Hair Straightening Methods
Here are the methods you can use to make your hair straight naturally:
- Hair straightening using salt
- Hair straightening with milk
- Hair straightening with hairpin
- Hair straightening using cabbage juice
- Hair straightening with vinegar
In this article, we will talk about what you need to do to fix your hair easily with cabbage juice and / or vinegar. Both methods are very easy to apply and effective methods. But the important point to consider is that these methods give better results on unpainted hair. If you have dye in your hair, we recommend that you wait for your hair to grow out and be free of dye to straighten your hair naturally.
Hair Straightening with Vinegar
Here are the steps to straighten your hair with vinegar:
- Wash your hair. (It is recommended to apply on clean hair.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of natural apple cider vinegar to 1.5 liters of water (approximately 6 glasses) and mix.
- Wash your hair with this vinegar solution you have prepared.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with plenty of water to remove vinegar.
This natural hair straightener After trying the cure 3-4 times, you will see that your hair starts to shine and straighten.
Hair Straightening with Cabbage Juice
Here are the steps you need to take to straighten your hair using cabbage juice:
- Put 3 white cabbage leaves in half a liter (about 2 glasses) of water.
- Boil the water for about 15 minutes.
- Wait for the solution to cool and strain the cabbage leaves away.
- Wash your clean hair with this solution and rinse thoroughly.
If you want to get results from this cure, we recommend you to apply at least 3-4 times.
Hair Straightening with Milk Mask
Milk Mask Ingredients;
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Banana 1 Piece
- Spray bottle
- Half a glass of milk
How to Make Hair Straightening Milk Mask?
First, mash the banana in a bowl. Then add milk and honey, mix well and put it in the spray bottle. Spray the milk mask on your hair with a spray. Comb it well with a comb. Let it stand for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with your natural shampoo with lukewarm water. Now your hair is straight 🙂 Coconut Milk You can take a look at our hair straightening method…