Treatment for chest acne methods are possible with applied masks, peeling and cleaning. Generally, acne on the chest area of people with oily skin is disturbing and becomes annoying. Acne on décolleté There are various masks and herbal treatment methods to get rid of them. Here are the recommendations that can be recommended to get rid of acne on the chest, which makes it difficult to wear decollete clothes and spoils the eyes with their redness;
- After the shower, clean your skin with oil-free creams and lotion.
- It is necessary to avoid tight clothing that will cause irritation in the chest area.
- Continuous use of some necklaces that come into contact with the chest area may irritate the skin and cause acne. You need to be careful when using necklaces.
- Shampoos cause acne in the chest area. It is necessary to prevent the shampoo you use during the shower from reaching the chest area.
- Applying moisturizer to the chest area will prevent acne formation.
Honey Mask for Pimples in the Chest Area
Pimple remover natural for honey mask making;
- Half a tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 glass of water
- Salt is added to water and mixed until it dissolves.
- After the salt is dissolved in water, honey is added.
- The resulting mixture is poured on cotton and left on the pimple for 4 minutes.
- Honey mask should be applied once a week. Excessive application may cause irritation on the skin.
Yogurt Mask for Pimples in the Chest Area
For making yogurt mask;
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- The ingredients are mixed thoroughly in a bowl.
- After waiting for 10 minutes in a cold place, it is applied to the acne area by massaging.
- It is cleaned after waiting for 5 minutes.
Pimple removal mask effective yogurt mask should be applied twice a week until the acne goes away. Yogurt mask also provides the treatment of redness on the skin while removing acne.