What is quince?
The origin of the quince, which is related to the Rosaceae family, is not known exactly. Its homeland is claimed to be the Caucasus and Iran. The cultivation of quince, which is also consumed in our country; It is mostly done in the Aegean and Marmara regions. outer shell; It is seen that the quince, which is yellow and hairy, resembles an apple in general terms. However, it is not as juicy as pears and apples. For this reason, it is depicted as a “dry” fruit. It is difficult to eat because of its dry and hard structure. In terms of taste, it is more sour and tasteless than other fruits. Some known breeds; lemon quince, bread quince, esme quince and hollow core quince. We have come to the most valuable part for us…
Quince seed oil contains fat-soluble antioxidants. While quince seed tonic nourishes the skin deeply, it also delays the effects of aging considerably. Quince seed, which is effective in eliminating acne, also reduces the effect of skin spots in general. While quince seed tightens the skin, it also moisturizes the skin. Especially the quince seed, which is used systematically, will ensure that the black spots on the face disappear quickly. It is necessary to make a quince seed mask in order to eliminate the bruises under the eyes. This mask will also remove the bags under the eyes. Quince seeds have many benefits from each other. So how do you make a quince seed tonic? Let’s find out..
Quince seed tonic mask recipe
First, remove the seeds of a ripe quince, if the size of the core you removed is about a tablespoon, add a little more than half a tea glass of warm water and leave it for 2 days. Afterwards, this mixture will solidify and become a gel. Apply it on the stained areas of your skin, leave it for 20 minutes and finally rinse with warm water.
Benefits of quince seed tonic mask
- It removes skin blemishes and makes the skin smooth.
- It protects your skin against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it renews skin cells and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- It provides the skin to meet the moisture requirement and achieve a brighter skin.
- Quince seed mask is ideal for daily skin care. Thanks to the vitamins and minerals in its content, it provides nutrition to the skin.
- It makes the pimples dry.
- It prevents sagging on the face and helps the skin to recover.
- Consumption of excessively oily foods, environmental factors and the use of cosmetic products that are not suitable for skin type cause dirt and oil to accumulate in the pores. Quince seed deeply cleanses the skin. It prevents the formation of acne and blackheads.
- Masks made with these materials help tighten the pores.
- It removes excess oil from the skin and regulates oil stability.