Centaury oil benefits is quite abundant and is among the natural oils used since ancient times. Centaury oil, which is preferred for hair care, is also effective enough to deal with many hair problems from the root. It is said by hair care experts that it is better to apply it to damp hair in order to benefit from the benefits of St. John’s Wort oil. Centaury oil has very little damage to the hair and excessive use is seen in people who are allergic to oil. As soon as those with allergies stop using the oil, irritation and rashes disappear.
The Benefits of St. John’s Wort Oil for Hair
Helpful in solving many hair-related problems. The benefits of St. John’s Wort oil for hair are;
- Prevents dandruff in hair,
- Prevents hair loss,
- It removes the dryness of the hair and keeps it moist,
- It has positive effects on hair eczema,
- Prevents hair breakage and nourishes the hair roots,
- Relieves itching on the scalp,
- It helps you to have lush and healthy hair by nourishing the pores on the bottom of the hair,
- Centaury oil for damaged hair, it is possible to have healthier and more fit hair.
How to Make Centaury Oil Hair Mask?
St. John’s Wort oil
The materials needed to make the mask and its application to the hair are as follows;
- 1 teaspoon St. St. John’s Wort
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile
- 1 teaspoon of nettle leaf
- All the ingredients are put in a large bowl and boiling water is added to it.
- Let it infuse for 10 minutes.
- After cooling, it is filtered and applied to clean hair after bathing.
- After waiting for an hour, it should be rinsed with plenty of water.
- Those who wish can apply the St. John’s Wort mask to their hair before taking a bath.
It is among the methods applied to the hair by mixing St. John’s Wort oil with olive oil. Applying it to the hair by mixing equal amounts of St. John’s Wort and olive oil will help the hair shine and soften.