The ways to get rid of cold sores fast is to strengthen the immune system. Quick herpes relief methods, natural and chemical recipes are with you… Herpes virus, which is hidden in the body as a result of the decrease in immunity, is released and herpes occurs. For this reason, methods such as immune strengthening, regular vitamin intake, consuming supplements will prevent the formation of herpes and allow the herpes to pass quickly.
Getting Rid of Herpes Chemically
How to get rid of herpes includes using chemicals such as acetone, facial cleansing gel. Chemical methods of getting rid of cold sores include:
- Acetone: You can apply acetone, which can be irritating when it comes into contact with the skin, right on the wound with the help of a cotton swab.
- Facial Cleansing Gel: Facial cleansing gels contain antiseptic, making it easier to treat herpes due to infection. The facial cleanser, which is squeezed onto cotton, is applied to the herpes 3 times a day.
Herpes Treatment with Natural Methods
The ways to treat herpes by using the opportunities provided by nature are as follows:
- Tea Tree Oil: The fastest solution to an airplane tea tree oil is applied to herpes with an ear stick. It is washed after waiting for a while.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil, which acts as both an antibacterial and a pain reliever, is perfect for the burns caused by herpes. It is applied on herpes with a cotton swab and does not need to be washed off.
- Vinegar: Riding vinegar on a plane is a very useful method because of the bacteria-fighting nature of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar, which is applied to herpes with cotton, will quickly cure the herpes, even if it burns at first.