The idea of rubbing a raw egg on your curly hair may disgust you a little, but listen to me. Egg makes an excellent natural conditioner for curly hair, as it contains vitamin A, which increases sebum production, thereby increasing your hair’s ability to moisturize itself. Olive oil also moisturizes your hair. Both of these ingredients work together to eliminate frizz and keep your curls looking smooth.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Beat the egg and stir in the olive oil.
- Apply this mixture all over dry hair.
- Put on a shower cap and dry your hair on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo.