Raisins do not make you gain weight. It is a high fiber food and 100 grams is calculated as only 299 calories. Fiber foods because it is one of the support foods generally used for weight loss. raisins can also be used while losing weight, but since it is a food containing glucose and fructose, attention should be paid to how much it is consumed. 1 handful of raisins is 80 kcal, 1 tea glass of raisins is 100 grams, that is 299 kcal, and 1 tablespoon of raisins is 29 kcal.
How Should Those Who Want to Lose Weight Consume Raisins?
eating raisins weaken should pay attention to the amount of raisins they consume daily. Because if taken in large amounts, it can cause weight gain. The maximum amount of raisins that should be consumed daily; It is equivalent to 1 tablespoon. Raisins can be mixed into salad, 1 tablespoon of raisins can be mixed into oatmeal, and raisins can be mixed into yogurt.
What are the Benefits of Consuming Raisins?
The known benefits of consuming raisins are:
- Raisins have a feature that protects the body’s pH balance.
- As raisins strengthen the body’s immune system, it protects the person from various diseases.
- Raisins have a feature that accelerates metabolism.
- Raisins help digestion.
- Raisins have cell regenerative properties.
- Raisins are effective in the treatment of yellow spot disease.